Unlike rubber engine mounts Powerflex PFF63-610 polyurethane bushes for diesel ZT models will not degrade over time and secure engine firmly. They providing the perfect fit and forget solution to the problems of noise, excessive vibrations and engine movement caused by tired factory mounts.
Available from stock and backed by manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Lower Engine Mount Large Bush Diesel
This is a softer bush and suitable for more comfort and diesel models.
Diagram Position: 2
Number of Bushes Supplied: 1
1. Remove original bush from of bracket.
2. Clean any dirt and corrosion from bore, use a file to make sure no sharp edges are left around hole. 3. Fit the polyurethane bush into bore of bracket with void aligned as shown in Figure 1.
Note: To ease insertion use a lubricant i.e washing up liquid and push bush in at a slight angle.
4. Apply some supplied grease in and around the bore of the polyurethane bush.
5. Insert stainless steel sleeve into bore of polyurethane bush.
5. Refit bracket. Tension all hardware to manufacturers recommended torque settings.